If you’ve longingly browsed through Love, Bonito’s catalog online and wished for a physical store, you’re in luck! Southeast Asia’s largest omnichannel womenswear brand will launch its first physical shopping experience in the Philippines with the Love, Bonito On Wheels mobile pop-up series. Get excited! Here’s what you need to know:
Love, Bonito on Wheels
The Singaporean brand’s pop-up is slated to run every weekend from November 5 to December 18. That’s seven weekends of experiencing and seeing first-hand Love, Bonito’s best-selling pieces, styles, and even their latest collections! Love, Bonito on Wheels, for the first time since it started shipping in the Philippines, will also allow customers to try on a few pieces they like.
Love, Bonito on Wheels follows the brand’s new tagline, “Come Into Your Own” which serves to inspire and empower women to take an active part in their personal journeys of self-discovery. The mobile pop-up is a response to the overwhelming demand for a physical store in the Philippines. It will be held in various mall locations across Metro Manila.
Mark your calendars
Experience Love, Bonito On Wheels on the following dates and venues:
- November 5-6, 2022 at the SM Mall of Asia Atrium (Operating Hours: 2 PM – 10 PM [Saturday]; 10 AM – 10 PM [Sunday])
- November 12-13 at the SM Megamall Mega Fashion Hall (Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM)
- November 19-20 at the Uptown Mall BGC Entrance (Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM)
- November 26-27 at the Uptown Mall BGC Entrance (Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM)
- December 3-4 at the SM Megamall Mega Fashion Hall (Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM)
- December 10-11 at the UP Town Center Katipunan (Operating Hours: 10 AM – 8 PM [Saturday]; 11 AM – 9 PM [Sunday] )
- December 17-18 at the SM Mall of Asia Atrium (Operating Hours: 10 AM – 10 PM)
What can you expect at Love, Bonito on Wheels?
Love, Bonito bestsellers, of course! The mobile pop-up series will also include the brand’s latest collections including Staples, LYLAS, and the much-awaited Festive collection in December. And since you can try some of these pieces on, you’ll have a better understanding of the quality, design, and fit of the clothes.
In addition to the opportunity to try Love, Bonito pieces in a thoughtfully-designed space, visitors will also be treated to exclusive promotions, giveaways, gifts, and lifestyle perks from partner brands like Single Origin.
Here are some styles you just might see at the pop-up: