We all have our struggles whenever we shop for clothes. You see a cute shirt and you try it on, but it ends up unflattering to you. We all know the regular and plus sizes, but most people don’t know about the in-betweeners; the in-betweeners are people who don’t seem to fit within those 2 sizes, which is a much harder dilemma since it’s uncommon for brands to produce clothes for this particular sizing.
Read on if you can relate to these inbetweener problems:
1. Your Size is Different in Every Store
Since brands don’t usually produce clothes for this particular size (and they’re not going to adjust for you because, well you’re not a movie star), it’s hard to snatch a good set of clothes that actually fit you.
2. Online Shopping is A Make or Break Moment
The measuring tape is your best friend!
3. You Can’t Just Buy Something Without Trying it On First
We’re not part of the lucky ones who can just buy that shirt that’s on the mannequin; we have to try it on first or else our money would go to waste.
4. Buying Pants is one of the Most Difficult Things EVER
Okay so the pants fit your legs, but does it fit your butt? “Barely” does not count.
5. Yup, You Have Clothes Bought from the Maternity Section
When all hope is gone, your last resort is the maternity section. And you have tons of clothes bought from that section (no shame!).
6. There Are More Chances of You Not Getting Anything Even Though You’ve Tried Hundreds Already
Sometimes we feel like we’re kidding ourselves whenever we try on clothes we just know won’t fit well.
7. You End Up Buying Either A Size Too Small or Too Large
There comes a time in our life when we just accept defeat; so even though that dress is too big for you, you just know that it’s perfect for you so you need to have it.
8. Don’t Even Get Me Started with Bathing Suits
Seriously, capitalists don’t want us to be happy.
Relate? Tell us about it below!