How to Travel this Year without (Completely) Breaking Your Diet and Workout Program
By Shen Mascarinas
Two of the most common New Year’s resolutions are 1) to travel more and 2) #BalikAlindog2016 through diet and exercise. If you think you need to choose one over the other, you need to inject more ambition in your thoughts. It’s absolutely possible to make 2016 the year you achieve both.
8. Concretize your diet.
7. Give your travel buddies a heads up.
6. Diet-proof transit times.
5. Choose your accommodations strategically.
4. Do your homework.
3. Check out local groceries and markets, too.
2. Make it an active getaway.
1. Savor your cheat day.
Ready to travel with (or to get) your healthiest bod yet? Share your own tips below!