Congratulations everyone! We made it through the February and we’re now on the third month of the year! And although it feels like we’re walking on eggshells every step of the way, the fact that we’re still walking is something we should be thankful for. Plus it was suweldo yesterday. And even though you’ll probably use it all up by the end of the week, always know that it’s more important to have fun in the present. Who cares about all the rent when you can walwal?
Anyway, to make this week even more awesome, here are this week’s curation of internet WTFs for your consumption.
8. These boys can Panagbenga my festival
7. This meeeeeedyo hassle photo
6. Lonely man is at it again
5. Nokia 3310 is back!
Sing the Nokia Tune with us! Tenenenen tenenenen teneneneneeeeen!
4. For the professional gagos out there
3. Proof that hugot is still the only thing you need to go viral
2. The shirt that will save us all
— timmy (@TimIsLyf) February 25, 2017
How much po?!?
1. Jollibee teaching us something important
— Regis Andanar (@RegisAndanar) February 28, 2017
What was the most WTF you’ve seen so far this week? Share them with us below!