The holiday season is here again: the weather is cold and cuddly, social media is flooded with new holiday date ideas, and people are starting to look for gifts for their special someone.
Then there’s you: single.
Brace yourself, you’ll be bombarded again with the most famous holiday question: “Malamig na naman ba ang pasko mo?”
Instead of wallowing in self-pity, who said being single during the holidays is no fun? You can use all your money for yourself and other loved ones, you don’t need to split yourself with another’s family and of course, there’s freedom! Single bells? Keribels! If someone asks you that question again, here’s what you can answer to shut them down:
8. “Oo dahil dadami na ang cold cash ko. Hello, Christmas bonus and 13th month pay!”
Who needs a special someone when you can enjoy your money?
7. “Kasinlamig ng ex mo. Joke!”
6. “Mas malamig pa rin ‘yung kinakain ko ngayon, bes.”
5. “Mainit… kasing-init ng ulo ko sa’yo.”
Don’t test me.
4. “Oo kasi magpapaka-Kim Bok Joo ako this year sa South Korea!”
Do you like Messi?
3. “True, nagsisimula na ngang lumamig ngayon eh. Jusko, finally!”
Cold weather in the Philippines? I’m excited!
2. “Nag-iinit kaya ako sa pagmamahal… ng family ko.”
Christmas time is family time!
1. “Yes! May pambili na kasi ako ng bagong aircon sa kwarto dahil may bonus!”
Aircon is the new bae.
Malamig ba ang Pasko mo? Keri lang, besh! Sabay-sabay natin salubungin ang lamig ng Pasko with McDonald’s cool desserts and your new singles’ anthem!
Malamig ba ang Pasko mo? Keri lang, besh! Sabay-sabay natin salubungin ang lamig ng Pasko with McDonald’s cool desserts and your new singles’ anthem! #SingleBellsKeribels
Posted by McDonald’s on Thursday, November 23, 2017
Kering-keri ang desserts sa McDo with the addition of McFlurry flavors this holiday season: McFlurry with Sans Rival, McFlurry with Oreo Matcha, and McFlurry with Oreo. Try them all today!
How would you answer this question? Share with us in the comments section below!