2015 was marked by a lot of political hoopla, as people jockeyed for position in 2016. That said, these issues were among the worst of the lot. If these 8 things didn’t happen, we’d probably have had a much quieter news cycle.
Oh, if we could only wish.
8. October onwards: #Duterteserye
7. February 2: Benjamin Abalos, acquitted
6. June 29: Junjun Binay, suspended. Again.
5. August onwards: NAIA and BOC’s ridiculous tag team.
4. February 3: DAP is unconstitutional
3. August: The INC Protests
2. Most of the year: the Metro Manila eternal traffic jam
1. January 25: #Fallen44
What political issues did you h8 the most this year? Share them in the Comments Section!