8 Life Lessons We Got
While We Were ‘Finding Dory’
By: Beatriz Tan Saldua
What would Dory do?
8. Don’t think twice. Just do it.
At some point in everyone’s life, you’ll have absolutely no idea what to do. You’ll be so lost, and you’ll wonder why you’re where you are in the first place. But you know what? Just go. Sometimes, you should trust your gut. We should all have faith in fate. Wait. What’s that other word for fate? Oh yes! Destiny.
7. You can choose what to remember, but you can’t choose what to forget.
It’s easy to decide which memories we want to retain. We can easily memorize the songs we like, that formula we need to ace that Trigonometry exam, and recall the faces of the people we know. However, as we move on in life, we are bound to forget things. There are also things that other people won’t even remember, but you’ll never forget.
6. Know how to get in…and out.
5. There is always another way.
4. Plans actually suck.
3. You can do anything you set your mind to.
2. Some things are worth the wait.
1. Just keep swimming.
What were your favorite lessons? Share them in the comments!