It’s finally happening! Before this year ends, IKEA Philippines will open its doors for Filipinos. The Swedish company sells affordable, well-designed, and functional furniture, perfect for Pinoys whose homes are their passion. If in the past, we had to ask our families living abroad to ship IKEA products in our balikbayan boxes, now those days are over. And to excite you further, Filipinos finally have a chance to join the IKEA Family, a loyalty club with tons of benefits for IKEA members and fans. Here’s why you should sign up for the IKEA Family this week.
It won’t cost you a single centavo
It’s a lifetime membership
You get points rewards and discounts
You get products at members-only prices
Discounts on family meals
You get to be part of a community of Pinoys passionate about home
You could be part of a historic record
You also get a chance to win up to P50,000 worth of IKEA vouchers
Not only is IKEA Family membership free with perks, benefits, and discounts, but signing up for the membership on from July 7 to July 11 also automatically qualifies you for a raffle. Imagine all the stuff you could buy with P50,000 worth of vouchers for an IKEA shopping spree. You’d probably have your dream room built by then. Here are the prizes up for grabs:
- Seven winners of P5,000 worth of IKEA voucher
- Three winners of P50,000 worth of IKEA voucher + an exclusive design consultation session with IKEA Philippines interior designers
We don’t know about you but a chance to snag P50,000 worth of IKEA products? That’s the stuff of dreams!
How do you become an IKEA Family member?
We know you’re excited about IKEA finally opening their doors but before you get too excited — here’s a quick step-by-step on you can sign up for a membership from July 7 to July 11.
Note: You must be at least 21-years-old and currently using a valid PH mobile number.
- Visit family.ikea.com.ph via mobile, desktop, or laptop
- Sign-up for a new account by clicking “Join Now”
- Agree to the complete PDPN page
- Enter your valid birth date and mobile number
- Complete the OTP confirmation
- Proceed to complete details and required fields in the form
- All required fields must be accomplished in order for registration to proceed. A confirmation email will be sent to confirm that registration was successful.
For more information and updates, visit IKEA Philippines’ Facebook page and log on to the official website.