Philippine Pride has never been stronger with all of the Pilipinas teams doing their nation proud at the 2015 SEA Games. All of the Philippine athletes gave a stellar performance which resulted in more medals compared to the past Games, leading the country to finish at 6th with a total of 131 medals (29 gold, 36 silver, and 66 bronze).
Amidst all of the laudable feats of athleticism at the Games, here are 8 of the break out talents:
8. Mark Belo (Men’s Basketball)
7. Josie Gabuco (Women’s Boxing)
6. Pauline Lopez (Women’s Taekwondo)
5. Mario Fernandez (Men’s Boxing)
4. Eric Cray (100m and 4OOm Hurdles)
3. Christopher Ulboc (3000m Steeplechase)
2. Marella Salamat (Women’s Individual time trial/Cycling)
1. Philippine Sailing Team (Men’s Sailing)
Who were your favorite athletes at the 2015 SEA Games? Tell us how they did the country proud in the comments below!