Waifish and Invisible:
8 Short Guy Problems
by Baxter Jacinto
Being short has its pros and cons. Yes, it sucks being short—especially when you’re a guy, but sometimes it gives you a pass just because physically, you look younger than most. From tip-toeing in swimming pools to looking like a kid forever, here are the everyday problems of a short guy.
8. Reaching for the grocery shelf
7. Adjusting the driver seat can take some time
6. Finding clothes your size
5. Looking forever young
4. Perceived as weak and frail
3. Hard time finding the right girl
2. Tip-toe madness at the pool
1. You always have to be at the front row
What other short guy problems can you think of? Share the sorrow below!