Kim Bok Joo”
of Our High School Love
By Tynne De Leon
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo has a light and youthful vibe that reminded us of how it feels to be in love in the time of braces, loose P.E. shirts and white ankle socks. Yup, I’m talking about high school. Bok Joo and Jun Hyung’s moments in the drama are just too cute; don’t they just remind you of your own high school love story? Scroll down and relive those feels with us:
8. Trying to be discreet to avoid other people’s judgments
Those sneaky moves whenever you get the chance. Landi, bes.
7. Being showy when you can’t help it
Because well, you just can’t get enough of each other.
6. Texting each other until the wee hours of the night
You’ve been together all day but no—there’s still so much to talk about!
5. Trying to be calm when someone gets jealous
And at the end of the day, you know you can’t hate each other.
4. Teasing each other with lame nicknames (but who cares?)
You call each other with different nicknames… to the point that you judge each other’s craziness. But you don’t mind.
3. Cheering each other in school achievements
Of course, you never forget to prioritize your studies, and you support each other all the way.
2. Courting your SO’s friends because you know their approval is important
Being with your special someone means being in a relationship with their friends, too.
1. Confessing your feelings to each other
Whether it’s the most awkward or the cutest thing ever, you will never forget the day you found out that the feeling is mutual.
Which part of this k-drama reminds you of your own love story? Share with us in the comments section below!